Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Doing OK

I need to go to sleep earlier before I get really hungry. Sleep evaded me for way too long last night because my tummy was NOT happy. I think it's a combo of less food and taking the pill on a nearly empty stomach.

Today I'm back to the gym for another hour workout. I'm shooting for 1/2 hour cardio (will up this soon) and 1/2 hour weights. I'm still a little sore from Monday's workout because I'm so out of shape.

This morning I had 1/2 of a Subway sandwich for breakfast (breakfast of champions!). Lunch was ground turkey taco salad and greek yogurt with raspberries.

I have a bag of chocolate by my bed (the good stuff); leftovers from a work study group last week. It takes a lot of willpower to say no, but I haven't cheated yet. Can't wait for Sunday :)

1 comment: